Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bella

BABY BELLA
Bella will be two years old on March 1st. Two years ago on April Fools Day I had to put Abby to sleep because she shatterd a vertebra and she was paralyzed. It was a sad day, but I knew that I would have to get another dog soon because of the way Zoey is with other dogs. If I didn't get one soon then I would never be able to get one because Zoey isnt very friendly to other four legged creatures she doesn't know. So I asked my mom to go with me to look at boxer puppies about a week later. If you know us, you know how much we love dogs and so anytime we go and "look" we end up buying. So I already had the cash in my pocket when I went to "Look". We drove way out to Stevenson Alabama and I meet with some breeders who had at least 10 puppies less than 10 weeks old. I saw the white pups and then saw Bella with her one brown eye and one blue eye and I knew she was it. She supprisely isnt deaf or blind as most white boxers are. Althought she has yet to grow up, she keeps us young and makes me and Damian laugh at her facial expression. I sure do miss Abbers and she could never be replaces but Bella is definetly a characters.

No comments: